in collaboration with the Piazza Center
June 11-12, 2023
NCAA Hall of Champions & Conference Center Indianapolis, Indiana
Registration Deadline: May 22, 2023
Registration is closed. If you have questions, contact Todd Shelton.
NOTE: The Symposium & Institute have different audiences and different registration.
Sunday, June 11
5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
NCAA Hall of Champions
Monday, June 12
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Hazing Prevention Symposium
Our room block at the Courtyard Marriott (601 W Washington St.) which is across the street from the NCAA is full.
Below are additional hotels in the immediate area:
- Springhill Suites Marriott – 601 West Washington St
- JW Marriott – 10 South West Street
- Indianapolis Marriott Downtown – 350 West Maryland Street
- Westin Indianapolis – 50 South Capitol Avenue
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Indianapolis Downtown IUPUI – 414 W Vermont St,
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites – 410 South Missouri Street
- Holiday Inn Indianapolis Downtown – 515 South West Street
- Staybridge Suites Indianapolis City Centre – 535 S. West St.
- Residence Inn by Marriott on the Canal – 350 West New York Street
- Courtyard Marriott at the Capitol – 320 North Senate Avenue
- Hyatt Regency Indianapolis – One South Capitol Avenue
- Home2 Suites by Hilton – 115 North Pennsylvania Street
- Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis Downtown – 10 East Market Street
More hotels in downtown Indianapolis:
Who should attend: A research think tank-style program among major researchers and senior professionals with at least 10 years experience in student affairs, national student organization staff, risk management, athletics, recreation or club sports, band or performing arts, school administration, insurance, etc.
The design of the symposia is to create a community of scholars and leaders dedicated to ending hazing. It is a space for researchers studying hazing and hazing prevention and senior professionals to gather, share, and interact. The symposia is structured to encourage dialogue, share new insights, review critical perspectives, and inform new research directions. The Hazing Prevention Symposium is organized in collaboration with the Piazza Center who is dedicated to prevention practice.
NCAA Hall of Champions & Conference Center
700 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204
If you are staying at the Courtyard by Marriott, the conference center entrance is a short walk across West Washington Street and down the Central White River Trail across the pedestrian bridge.
If you have questions about the Hazing Prevention Symposium, contact Todd Shelton, Executive Director.