If you are a student, there are several things you can do to prevent hazing in your organization:
- Understand your organization: Know the policies around hazing and how to report it.
- Take a stand: Tell people you oppose hazing in any form and that you believe there are better, safer ways to promote group bonding.
- Organize a hazing prevention event or bring in a speaker.
- Host a discussion about hazing.
Here are some other ways you can get involved:
- Donate – support Hazing Prevention Network and its mission
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Follow us on social media (links in footer)