In addition to outstanding educational content, HazingPrevention.Org has gathered resources to help professionals put hazing prevention into everyday practice. Check out our curated list below. Use these resources to host a hazing prevention event, educate yourself, or spark a conversation with your group.
Through a partnership with AliveTek, HazingPrevention.Org provides a wealth of online courses designed for professionals, students, athletes and others. Check out these courses and team-building activities at Prevent.Zone.
- The Robert Champion Story, an ESPN segment investigating the hazing death of Florida A&M University Drum Major Robert Champion
- 2018 Alleged Sorority Hazing at the University of Pittsburgh
- 60 Minutes Australia Exposé on College Hazing
- The Story of Max Gruver’s Death at Louisiana State University
Selected Academic Studies
- Jeckell, Aaron & Copenhaver, Elizabeth & Diamond, Alex. (2020). Hazing and Bullying in Athletic Culture.
- Kowalski, Robin & Foster, Mackenzie & Scarborough, Molly & Bourque, Leah & Wells, Stephen & Graham, Riley & Bednar, Hailey & Franchi, Madeleine & Nash, Sarah & Crawford, Kelsey. (2020). Hazing, Bullying, and Moral Disengagement. International Journal of Bullying Prevention.